TIME TRAVEL

Image
A TRIP BACK TO THE PAST What would you do if get a time travel machine? If it's only one chance and where would you want to go? the Past? or the Future?  Well, I would definitely choose to go to my past, the happiest days ever in my life that I won't get back again. Those were the most unforgettable memories until the last minute of death. When I think back on those days, tears well up in my eyes as I recall all the wonderful memories one by one in a nostalgic sequence with a sad song playing in the background. Seriously that's a terrible feeling ever like a sad ending movie. So, I will narrate a story about it.  After graduation, our little boy joins a company and is completely clueless as to what he will do. He was onboarded and had to go through a three-day induction program. Having fear in his mind at first, everyone was friendly even before the end of the third day, which made him feel a little more at ease.   Everything that happens next is entirely not in his hands.

THE STRANGE DREAM I HAD

This article is about a dream I had this morning in which I felt like I was watching a classic vintage type of movie that was quite adventurous, which is why I wanted to share it with you.

Because this is a dream, I don't remember all of the scenes, but I'll do my best to describe them.  There were 2 guys.  It was a kind of yellowish sky, vintage time so old type of vehicles, a small narrow road with rush traffic and everyone was dressed in vintage clothes.  They were both new to town, so they were just wandering around the streets. While walking through the streets, they noticed carriages and bikes carrying stuffed bags shouting instead of honking. They continued through the streets until they came across something strange. They were startled to feel raindrops, and it quickly stopped. They wondered! why does it rain on a sunny afternoon suddenly?  Actually, there was a shop that used water sprinklers on top of their store to attract customers, much like colorful lights. I'm not sure where they got the bike all of a sudden, but they were riding an old bike. Who can say? Because it's all a dream. They drove to a location to inspect a godown.


They broke in because it was locked from the outside. It was completely dark inside, with huge stairs to descend slowly. They came across an old red roofless car with a written note nearby. They started shivering and looked terrible after reading that note. It was written as if the godown housed a white tiger!!! They were startled to hear a roar. Their heart is racing... They had no idea what to do when they heard that. They simply jumped into the car and drove it upstairs and all the way to their house.  They crossed that fantasy shop and suddenly stops the car and said " We have to close the door or else it will come out". They returned and discovered that the doors had been left open. They didn't know if it was still there or if it had been removed. They moved slowly towards the door, where they saw a dark interior with stairs down. On their left, they noticed a window. and one of them unlocks it. They both walked in complete silence, one step at a time, fearful that they would be trapped again. A tiger cub jumps towards them from the dark side as they silently reach down. They both laughed when they saw the cub

A roaring white tiger, resembling a giant, emerges from the shadows. Both were shattered. One of them bolted from where they came and hid in a room-like structure outside the godown. Omg! what happened to the other one?. I woke up unexpectedly from my dream. I didn't know why I woke up but indeed, the dream was really adventurous. One of them was me and I don't even know the other guy, I'd never seen him before but he was with me throughout the whole dream.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHY NOT COUNTRIES CAN'T JUST PRINT MORE MONEY?

A HAPPY LIFE